03 februari 2008

söndag den andra februari

i tried walking to the subway on thursday. i made it half a block. my foot wasn't ready for it. i missed the second day of school. i missed my internship on friday.

it's sunday. i keep obsessing over how things are going for my man, obama. i have hope that he will do well in the primaries. please, god. we need this. please answer my prayers. our country deserves better. please bring us better. i want mr. obammies to win.

i am making tofu scramble right now. yummy. or, maybe i should not make it, cuz we are going out to eat in three hours. maybe i'll have something like the empanadas. i'll make tofu scramble later. maybe i'll make it tonight in order to eat for lunch this coming week. yeah. i'm gonna have those mushroom potato empanadas now.

i've been doing reading for school. it makes me more excited for this semester. i love what social work is about. i love what it stands for. i am proud to be in this field.