07 februari 2008

torsdag den sjunde februari

hi. i'm off one of my meds. i ran out and i could not get another prescription because i could not walk all the way to the counseling center. i finally got a prescription today. i will fill it tomorrow.

i was able to go to school this week. school's cool. it's great to see my schoolfriends, and i like my classes. another cute boy is in one of my classes. he acts kind-of awkward around me. we've never spoken to each other, but he kept glancing at me and acted awkward when he walked past me. i don't want to get excited about it. i've had too many let-downs. i won't get excited unless something happens between me and him.

yeah, so my mental health is suffering due to being off of the meds. i am also kind of suffering because it's hard to have a broken toe and my home routine is now different. i'm trying to adjust to everything. i kinda broke down a bit after school when i had dinner with a friend. i kinda had to cry. yeah, mental health can be fragile.

on saturday, there's another anti-fur protest. it's a valentine's day protest. i am gonna get angel wings with hearts on them and throw heart confetti and hand out brochures and educate folks about fur trim. and, like last time, i'll be wearing fantastic mr. fox on my head. he's very cute. :) i dunno if diego's gonna be there. i wish he'd go so that he can help me with my little action i'm doing. i'm over my crush on him, but he'd be fun to demonstrate with. he's a nice guy and he's passionate about this issue.

this past tuesday, i was in spanish harlem all evening, holding signs and handing out literature and talking to people about obama. it was really, really exciting. and, i felt that even though i could not vote in the primary, i put in a lot of work to help out the campaign on super tuesday. i am pleased that obama did how he did, and i hope he keeps doing better and better as time goes on. obama's da maaaaan! :)