26 november 2006

sanningen

i saw my friends mireille and jessica last night. we met at moby's teahouse, "teany". mireille is visiting from cali. jessica lives here, but i hadn't seen her in a year. i wanna hang out with her much more from now on!

yeah, so both credit cards are now officially completely maxed out. i'm in more debt than i've ever been in before. well, actually, i was in as much debt after college graduation due to maxing out my credit card while living in london and having the full amount of my student loans waiting for me to start paying back. do i NOW regret quitting my job in august? the answer remains NO!!!!!!!! as soon as i get another temp gig and (hopefully) get to keep it for a while, i can start paying the credit cards off in chunks bigger than the minimum monthly payments. i wanna pay them off as soon as possible. if i keep living super-frugally and work full time plus keep selling on ebay, i can have them paid off by next fall. my family is not gonna get much for christmas from me. i'm still waiting for the goddamn check from the state of new york to come!!! it's a big chunk of money!!!!!

i continue veggin' out. my body feels better. my jeans are already feeling looser. i'm not eating any less than i did before, though. i really need to lose A LOT of weight. according to my body mass index, i am close to being "morbidly obese", which is weird. i've been a vegetarian for almost 15 years. i don't even KNOW HOW to drive, so i have never been a "sit on your ass in a car to get everywhere" kind of person. and like most new yorkers, i walk A LOT and VERY BRISKLY, sometimes having to RUN if i'm late or trying to catch a bus. so why the fuck am i so heavy? i think it really is the goddamn dairy products. my body must automatically store them as fat cuz it can't process them correctly. it must REALLY not be able to process them correctly for me to get this fat! i read that most africans and native americans are lactose intolerant. i have a lot of that blood in me! also, all of that scandinavian blood and the native american blood causes me to be really bad at processing alcohol. it makes me sick very easily. i can't get shitfaced drunk like some people can. i get really sick far before i can get that inebriated. i want to go back down to a weight that is at the upper end of the "healthy weight" spectrum for my height, because i was meant to be voluptuous, not thin. i wanna get back to the size i was in college. i continue to lose my taste for cheese. i stopped drinking milk like, 10 years ago so giving up milk is not a problem.